Parker Cannon, TSSF
Vans Warped Tour 2014
Hey everyone it’s vinyl giveaway time. My record player broke and I don’t have the funds to fix it, plus I’ve been spending too much money on this stuff so I’ve decided to give away a bit of my collection. I’m gonna try to make this short and sweet as to not clog dashes. Here’s the rules:
- Must be following me
- Reblogs only, likes don’t count but you can like it all you want anyway. Giveaway blogs won’t be counted.
- Follow me on other sites for additional entries. Instagram: seedwong Twitter: CharlieRizzuti let me know so I can make a note of it.
- Needs to get a good amount of notes or it will be taken down.
- US shipping only, sorry but international is hella expensive.
- End date to be determined.
- Sorry the pictures are so shitty please ask if there are any questions.
NOW THE PRIZES:
(Note: I don’t know anything about pressing information so don’t ask about that).
- Have Mercy – The Earth Pushed Back
- Neck Deep – Rain In July/A History of Bad Decisions Split
- Mixtapes – Ordinary Silence
- Balance and Composure – The Things We Think We’re Missing
- Koji – Crooked In My Mind
- Front Porch Step – Aware
- The Story So Far – See What You Don’t See
- State Champs – Over Slept
- Turnover/Ivy League/Maker/Such Gold Split
- Citizen/Turnover Split
- Citizen – Youth
- Dance Gavin Dance – Acceptance Speech (not pictured)
we should talk more about how ‘macaroni’ in 18th century england was used to mean ‘fashionable’ because a bunch of rich young dudes went to italy and really liked the stuff there
language is weird
humans are weird
Me everyday. Right now